The NPI number is a single 10-digit identification number issued by the federal government to healthcare providers to identify them in a standard way. Neurodiem uses your ID to validate that you are a valid HCP. You can find your ID online through the CMS website.
Articles in this section
- I can't create an account.
- I can't login to my account.
- I would like to delete my account.
- I forgot my password.
- How do I change my password?
- I cannot find my specialty among the registration fields
- What is the NPI number? Where can I find it?
- Can I manage the frequency of emails sent to me by Neurodiem?
- I would like to edit my email address.