No. Neurodiem is based on the needs of HCPs. Content is selected and developed by independent scientific writers and editorial partners. The platform is governed by a scientific review committee to ensure it provides relevant content. Neurodeim is not influenced by Biogen product strategies.
Articles in this section
- Why is Biogen providing this service?
- Does Biogen have any influence over the content?
- Independent and Scientifically Validated: what does it mean?
- How is the content selected?
- Is there a scientific committee?
- Whom should I contact to suggest new content?
- How many licensed full-text articles can I download per year?
- Where can I get the information about the authors?
- Can I quote Neurodiem, use images or any of its content?
- About Biogen Digital Health