For all publications the author(s) and curator(s) are clearly listed and highlighted beside the content. A specific page and related publication(s) are available for each author.
Articles in this section
- Why is Biogen providing this service?
- Does Biogen have any influence over the content?
- Independent and Scientifically Validated: what does it mean?
- How is the content selected?
- Is there a scientific committee?
- Whom should I contact to suggest new content?
- How many licensed full-text articles can I download per year?
- Where can I get the information about the authors?
- Can I quote Neurodiem, use images or any of its content?
- About Biogen Healthcare Solutions