Content publication is managed by a selection of external providers. Such proposals should be submitted directly to them. Biogen will not interfere with this selection.
Articles in this section
- Why is Biogen providing this service?
- Does Biogen have any influence over the content?
- Independent and Scientifically Validated: what does it mean?
- How is the content selected?
- Is there a scientific committee?
- Whom should I contact to suggest new content?
- How many articles can I access per year?
- Where can I get the information about the authors?
- Can I quote Neurodiem, use images or any of its content?
- About Biogen Digital Health