Neurodiem is a new service funded by Biogen. It is a platform with high quality scientific content covering all fields of neuroscience, provided by independent third parties. Biogen is not involved with the content selection. Neurodiem is a best-in-class independent information and education portal dedicated to HCPs specialising in the care of patients with neurological diseases. It will allow HCPs to simply access credible essential and scientifically validated and independent content helping them to remain at the forefront of their practice. On Neurodiem, HCPs will have access to medical news, conference highlights and expert talks. Neurodiem also provides HCPs with free access to full-text articles from renowned journals in neurology. It's free platform with no ads.
Articles in this section
- What is Neurodiem?
- What does "Neurodiem" stand for?
- Who can join Neurodiem?
- Does Neurodiem share my email address with third parties?
- Which peer-reviewed journals does Neurodiem grant me access to?
- How do I search for scientific articles?
- I heard that Neurodiem is free. Is that true?
- There are no ads and no banners popping up. Is that true?