You should have a Authorisation ID Number that confirms your health professional status in order to create your account. A temporary authorisation may be provided, pending final validation of your account by our Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Customer Service?
- I can't create an account.
- I can't login to my account.
- I would like to delete my account.
- I forgot my password.
- How do I change my password?
- I cannot find my specialty among the registration fields
- What is the Authorisation ID Number? Where can I find it?
- Can I manage the frequency of emails sent to me by Neurodiem?
- I would like to edit my email address.