Neurodiem is a new service funded from Biogen. It is a platform with high quality scientific content covering many topics across neuroscience, provided by independent third parties. Biogen is not involved with the content selection. Neurodiem is an independent information and education portal dedicated to healthcare providers (HCPs) specialising in the care of patients with neurological diseases. It will allow HCPs to access scientifically validated and independent content helping them remain at the forefront of their practice. On Neurodiem, HCPs will have access to medical news, conference highlights and expert talks. Neurodiem also provides HCPs with access to full-text articles from key journals in neurology. The platform is ad-free.
Articles in this section
- What is Neurodiem?
- What does "Neurodiem" stand for?
- Who can join Neurodiem?
- Does Neurodiem share my email address with third parties?
- Which peer-reviewed journals does Neurodiem grant me access to?
- How do I search for scientific articles?
- I heard that Neurodiem is free. Is that true?
- Are there really no ads and no banners popping up?