It means content is created by independent third party contractors. The content is balanced among the different neurology specialties. The content is not influenced by Biogen and promotes improvement in healthcare and not business interests. The content is periodically audited to ensure the full independence from any Biogen commercial interest.
Articles in this section
- Why is Biogen providing this service?
- Does Biogen have any influence over the content?
- Independent and Scientifically Validated: what does it mean?
- How is the content selected?
- Is there a scientific committee?
- Whom should I contact to suggest new content?
- How many articles can I access per year?
- Where can I get the information about the authors?
- Can I quote Neurodiem, use images or any of its content?
- About Biogen Healthcare Solutions